We are hiring! Yay! Over the past few months I have turned down close to 20 brides because I’m already booked on their wedding date. I would love to add another photographer to my team so that I can offer these brides another option as well as providing more options for brides that are on a tighter budget.
To qualify, you must live in the Gulf Coast region, and must have professional camera equipment, weekend availability, and a love for weddings.
All Applications are due no later than November 15, 2014.
I cannot wait to hear from you!
What I am looking for:
– Someone who has a natural eye, gift, and passion for wedding photography
– Someone who has had professional photography experience
– A great work ethic is one of the most important things to me.
– Someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
– A working knowledge of a camera & shooting in manual
– Being a good writer is a bonus, as you’ll be blogging your sessions/weddings
– Someone who has great communication skills. You will be required to meet with your potential brides, so I would love someone who is outgoing, confident, and dependable.
– It is a bonus if you already have experience shooting weddings, but it is not necessary to apply for this position
– This will be a position that is compatible with another part time or full time job.
– This position does not include office work/editing, but it will require that you be available on Saturdays (for weddings) and in the evenings (for sessions)
– You must own your own photography equipment
– I’m not in a rush to hire, and I won’t if I don’t find the right fit for my team.
– I will be training you to shoot with a similar style to mine.
– If you love taking photos but hate the business side of photography, you could be the perfect fit!
If you have carefully read all of the above and would still like to apply, you may do so here!