About Hartley and Glenn’s wedding at The Steeple Mobile, Al
Hartley and Glenn’s wedding celebration at The Steeple Mobile, Al was stunning. I love that Hartley chose to go all white with her bridesmaid’s dresses. It was so classic and such a beautiful choice.
Hartley and Gleen chose the perfect date to get married on. It was the Saturday right before the virus hit really hard and people had to start rescheduling their events and weddings. I’m so glad they were still able to have their wedding.
They had their ceremony at Government Street Presbyterian, and their reception was at The Steeple Mobile, AL. Julia Greer did the flowers, and as always, they were breathtaking! Julia is known for creating over the top creative floral arrangements. When I walk into a room and see flowers that she has done, I immediately know they were done by Julia.
The Steeple in Mobile is one of my favorite reception venues, and here are a few of the reasons why.
My favorite things about The Steeple in Mobile, Al
- It has so much character. Since it used to be a church, it still has the feel of a church. It has the original organ pipes and stained glass windows. I love that they kept these elements when converting it to an event space.
- It is large. It is hard to find large indoor venues that can comfortably accommodate a guest list of 400+ people. While I have seen ceremonies and receptions at The Steeple with much fewer people, I have seen it maxed out as well, and it works for both sizes!
- The Steeple has a gorgeous bridal suite for brides to get ready in as well as a room for the guys.
- Not only does it have the large room upstairs that is mostly used for the events, but it also has a few rooms downstairs as well that can be used to spread things out. It has a bar that I’ve seen used for cocktail hour. It has another large space that is perfect to put food in. I just love that there are so many options for the space.
- The stairwell! Can we talk about how grand The Steeple stairwell is? I love that you see it as soon as you walk in. I especially love how the stairwell was decorated for Hartley and Glenn’s wedding. This is a statement space, and I always love to see what my couples do with it.
- They also have a hidden courtyard that most people don’t know about. It is so cute though. And I even used it during a wedding once when the weather wasn’t cooperating. It was raining off and on the whole day and we only had a small break in the rain, so it was the perfect space to get some outdoor photos. You can see some pictures from that wedding here!
You can see some more weddings that we have photographed at The Steeple Mobile, AL here.
Thank you to the vendors that made this wedding at The Steeple Mobile, AL a success!
Lead Photographer: Brianna Hemphill
Second Shooter: Jaimie Woodruff
Ceremony Location: Government Street Presbyterian
Reception Location: The Steeple
Florist: Julia Greer
Wedding Planner: Events Detailed
Cake: Pollman’s Bakery
Rentals: Port City Rentals
Bride’s Dress: Bliss Bridal
Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Bella Bridesmaids