Fort Conde Inn was not only the reception site for Hailey and Jack’s wedding, but it was also where they did their getting ready photos and pre-ceremony pictures. The Inn is known for its southern charm. Those large white columns give me all of the feels. 😍
Some of my favorite things about Fort Conde Inn are…
- Those brick roads… So much detail!
- That beautiful door, especially when it is decorated with such beautiful greenery and florals by Sarah Beth Florist.
- I love the black iron gate that is in front of the Fort Conde Inn. It gives a little bit of a New Orleans vibe.
- I mentioned the columns already, but it doesn’t hurt to mention them again. 😉
- The porch is one of my favorite parts. It has been a lifesaver for rainy day weddings. I have actually shot all of the formals for an entire wedding under the porch when it was pouring rain. And you would never have known it was raining.
- Black and white checked tile… yes, please!
- All of the little cottages that are a part of the Fort Conde Inn village. They have all been restored to pristine condition, and they are just gorgeous!
- We can’t fail to mention the courtyard. It’s the perfect place for a cocktail hour.
- Fort Conde Inn is situated off a little bit from the downtown area, so it is peaceful, quiet, and the perfect place to get away to. It’s close to downtown, but off enough on its own to not be in the middle of the hustle and bustle.
- Last but not least, I think one of my favorite things about Fort Conde Inn is the view of the city you get. You have the perfect view of the city of Mobile!
Hailey and Jack got married at the Little Flower Catholic Church in Mobile, and then after the ceremony did a second line to Fort Conde Inn where they spent the rest of the night celebrating.
Have I mentioned how much our team has been killing it recently!? Brianna was the lead shooter for this wedding, and she captured so many amazing images! It was a dream day with the perfect line up of vendors, great weather, and such a gorgeous couple!
I can not say enough about Hailey + Jack. Their love for each other is so sweet! We were honored to be there to capture such a special day for them!
Thanks to the awesome vendors that made this day possible!
|Lead Photographer: Brianna Hemphill|
|Second Shooter: Toni Goodie|
|Photographer’s Assistant: Laura Barnes|
|Ceremony Location: Little Flower Catholic Church|
|Reception Location: Fort Conde Inn|
|Florist: Sarah Beth’s Florist|
|Men’s Attire: Francia’s Formal Wear|
|Wedding Cake: Pollman’s Bakery|
|Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Show Me Your Mums|
|Band: Original Point of View Band|
|Invitations: J.O. Acree Company|
|Catering: Georgia Roussos|
|Hair and Makeup: Jessica Price|