I finally finished Caelyn’s nursery. It was a very procrastinated project, and would have never been finished with out the help of my mom and hubby! When Ashlyn was born, we went very traditional with the brown and pink nursery. I knew I didn’t want pink again so I finally decided on yellow and gray.
The dressers were a DIY project. I bought them from Craigslist for $50. We were also going to refinish an old bed that my grandmother gave me. Long story short, we ended up just purchasing this one from Target. =)
Caelyn’s Name banner // Audriana Paper
Changing Pad Cover // Cora’s Closet
Sheet // Target
Afghan // My Mom =)
All of the other decor was either thrifted or DIY.